- Richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in proteins, antioxidants and fibre.
- Protects against cancer, diabetes and hypertension.
- Rich source of vitamin B and E.
- No artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
Ingredients – Flax Seeds
Best had – When roasted, ground and consumed as such, can be sprinkled on
porridge, during cooking curries, dal etc or in smoothies and shakes.
Ideal daily consumption is one teaspoon a day
Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of packaging. (Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Zip-lock